| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Omaha/ North, Ne in November is cool at 3.7 °C (38.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.7 °C (47.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.3 °C (29.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in November is dry. A mere 34.3mm (1.4in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:24 long and the longest day is 10:19 long with an average length of 9:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Omaha/ North, Ne November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Omaha/ North, Ne:
- Sioux City, Ia, Usa - 118.8 kms (73.9 miles) NNW
- Wakefield, Ne, Usa - 107.8 kms (67 miles) NW
- Madison, Ne, Usa - 107.8 kms (67 miles) NW
- David City, Ne, Usa - 93.9 kms (58.3 miles) W
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 91.8 kms (57.1 miles) WSW
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 84.1 kms (52.3 miles) SW